Protect your employment protections - Don’t be fooled by the fool’s gold being offered by your management. CHECK OUT THESE IMPORTANT REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE NO!
Essential Energy notifies first of 600 regional workers that they have been made redundant, just before Christmas
Publicly-owned electricity distributor Essential Energy has this week commenced notifying employees that they will be forced to leave the company, just weeks before Christmas, with workers at 23 locations around the state so far told that they no longer have a job.
- DUBBO: Hundreds rally to demand action by NSW Government to save regional jobs and services
- SAVE OUR JOBS RALLY THIS SATURDAY
- Workplace Determination: MAKE SURE YOU TALK TO YOUR UNION
- FOLEY: BARILARO MUST PROTECT JOBS IN THE BUSH
- Essential Energy granted approval to forcibly axe a minimum of 600 regional jobs across NSW
- Essential Energy workplace determination Has been released
- USU ENERGY NEWS: a plan for the future
- Unions demand new Ausgrid owners commit to maintain existing employment and service standards
- Ausgrid sale a bad outcome for people of NSW, regardless of what country buyers come from
- Baird urged to abort Ausgrid sale after Treasurer blocks both bidders on national security grounds