Last week hundreds rallied at State Parliament calling on the Premier Mike Baird to support the inclusion of domestic violence leave in the National Employment Standards (NES).
The United Services Union has expressed its unchanged opposition to the privatisation of NSW electricity network businesses following an unsolicited offer from an Australian consortium to buy Ausgrid, which provides electricity to consumers in Sydney, Newcastle, the Central Coast and Hunter Valley.
As you would be aware the final Award increase for the Local Government (State) Award 2014 was paid from July this year.
- USU Conference wrap
- RALLY: Stop The Secret Sell Off of NSW Public Services
- USU New Gen Survey launched
- USU biennial conference
- Equal Pay Day - women are still waiting for equity
- ABC News: Liverpool City Council exposed to possible credit risk, forensic audit reveals
- Local Government Elections USU launches mobile billboard
- USU/ASU bargaining survey for all Emirates staff
- Members stand strong to fight for a fair go at Georges River Council
- Workforce Daily: 30,000 QLD council workers free to negotiate new pay terms