Thousands of electricity network jobs at risk as Baird Government refuses to negotiate employment protections
Power industry unions are today considering their legal and industrial options following the Baird Government's failure to consult with the workforces of Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy, and TransGrid ahead of their privatisation.
Essential Energy has informed the USU that following an audit conducted of the USU membership forms, Essential Energy now believes that the USU forms are compliant.
- Local Government Reform: USU Submission to IPART
- Essential Energy Contract Issues
- NPBS: CAN THE UNION REALLY HELP ME? YES WE CAN!!
- DISGRACEFUL ATTACK ON WOOLLAHRA STAFF: COUNCILLOR CALLS FOR STAFFING CUTS.
- Protecting job security in the energy industry
- USU Supports campaign against "Struggle Street"
- Energy Regulator condemns NSW consumers to reduced services without any guarantee power prices will fall
- “Unsung heroes” of storm recovery effort prepare for second East Coast Low to sweep down coast
- D-Day at Liverpool Council
- Gosford Council: Council bosses continue their mission to slash workers’ pay