USU General Secretary Graeme Kelly, union officials and staff, delegates and members have fulfilled their promise to Sleepout as part of Mission Australia's "Winter Sleepout" to raise money for those in need in our community.
Many employees will go through the new operating model consultation process.The information below will assist you in understanding the process.
Watch Senator Sam Dastyari taking aim at the NSW Liberal/National Coalition on the sale of the poles and wires that belong to all of the people of NSW. We need more like people like Sam to call it as it is.
- Essential Energy: Hold the phone - contracts on hold!
- 2014 NSW Local Government Award Summary of Changes
- Why privatising poles won't reduce your electricity bill
- NSW Coalition says yes to 49% sale of Ausgrid, TransGrid & Endeavour
- Premier uses fudged power price figures to justify privatisation ahead of key party room meeting
- Sours Grapes as Essential scavenges for leftovers and pride
- Power prices will rise, jobs will be lost and service standards cut as Premier pushes ahead with sale
- Poll: Community says no to power sell off
- Reform Rescue & Resurgence of Sub Committees
- State government flags poles and wires sell off