The United Services Union has requested from the CEO pertinent information regarding the proposed organisation restructure. The USU is very concerned with Council’s compliance with the Local Government (State) Award 2014 with regard to appropriate and genuine consultation. The Union believes Council’s CEO and Senior Management have failed to provide any detailed information to even allow genuine and appropriate consultation to commence.
As in previous years the USU/ASU is sending representatives to the Qantas AGM to ask some hard questions ... We don't expect to be the only ones given the record loss Qantas has sustained. We expect many shareholders will question how CEO Alan Joyce and the Board can hold their jobs.
- LACK OF TRAINING AT AUSGRID
- The USU takes Fairfield City Council to the IRC
- Rozelle fire: Thank you to our members
- Fairfield City Council calls in contractors rather than negotiate with staff following industrial action
- Endeavour Energy and the Game of Thrones: Divide and Conquer is their aim.
- USU members at Fairfield City Council walk off the job after management moves to slash pay and conditions
- No Christmas at Fairfield Council this year?
- Essential's step back to the future
- Ausgrid's Misstep and a miscalculation
- IRC hands down decision about City of Sydney Redundancy and Redeployment Rights