Leichhardt Council Deputy Mayor has written to USU General Secretary Graeme Kelly acknowledging and thanking USU members for their tireless work alongside emergency services personnel during the recent Rozelle fire.
Fairfield City Council calls in contractors rather than negotiate with staff following industrial action
Fairfield City Council has today called in private contractors to carry out the work of council staff after United Services Union members voted unanimously to walked off the job yesterday in response to threats from council management that their wages and conditions would be slashed.
- Endeavour Energy and the Game of Thrones: Divide and Conquer is their aim.
- USU members at Fairfield City Council walk off the job after management moves to slash pay and conditions
- No Christmas at Fairfield Council this year?
- Essential's step back to the future
- Ausgrid's Misstep and a miscalculation
- IRC hands down decision about City of Sydney Redundancy and Redeployment Rights
- Ambulance Service of NSW Payrise Update
- Union engaging with Local Government Minister to strengthen councils and protect jobs
- USU Conference a great success: Unwavering Strong United
- Higher Grade Pay. Does the Decision Tree Cover You?