Liverpool Council under fire over refusal to release forensic audit into multi-million dollar contract
An independent forensic audit into a multi-million dollar outsourcing project at Liverpool City Council is being kept secret in an apparent attempt to prevent the potentially damning findings from being made public ahead of local government elections next month.
Thanks to all the members who have reached out to their delegates and told them that they have received their ballots and also to all the members who came to the voting party this week.
It's easy to take good health and an able body for granted, which is perhaps why our city, transport systems and homes are so poorly designed to meet the needs of those less fortunate.
- Local Government Award: CHANGES TO LONG SERVICE LEAVE AND SUPERANNUATION
- SMH: Fred Nile demands no forced redundancies clause in poles and wires sale contracts
- Local issues, global solidarity
- Bob Katter blasts NSW Liberals over Ausgrid sale
- USU joins the fight against Asbestos at Ausgrid
- NSW Gov must investigate allegation Liverpool Mayor used council resources to respond to corruption investigation
- The USU has partnered with Australia’s fastest growing news service - The New Daily - to deliver members timely news.
- Maurice Blackburn Protected action ballot
- Maurice Blackburn: It’s time to vote YES for Protected Action
- Maurice Blackburn members say “time for an industrial action ballot”