More than 105,000 Australians are homeless on any given night; 44,000 are young people and an estimated 1 in 5 are over the age of 55. Homelessness can affect men, women and children from a wide range of backgrounds living in our cities, suburbs and country towns.
USU General Secretary Graeme Kelly is urging members to sign this important petition seeking justice for a member of a fellow union. We join in this campaign for justice because that is what it means to be union!
P.T. Garuda Indonesia Ltd Union Collective Agreement 2007 no longer a guarantee that your terms and conditions of employment are completely protected.
With an election supposedly predicated on industrial relations issues of the Australian Building and Construction Commission and the Registered Organisations Bill, the Turnbull Government has been suspiciously silent on exactly what they are planning for Australia’s 12 million plus workers.
- Liverpool Council: Another Win For Workers
- Tax time: Your union fees are tax deductible!
- Election 2016: Apprentice numbers slump in key marginal seats, government figures reveal
- Local Government Award Increase 1 July 2016
- Will you be voting for a better future?
- Riverina Water County Council workers start industrial action tomorrow over stalled negotiations
- Liverpool Rally! Save Your Jobs! Save Your Conditions!
- BREAKING (!) NEWS: The lengths some people will go to, to avoid a night out in the cold!
- Roy Byrnes Award 2016: Nominations now open
- ABCC Chaos Looming FOR USU MEMBERS