In a potentially explosive development for the Baird government, the Land and Environment Court has ordered it to provide documents about the role KPMG played in implementing the council amalgamation agenda.
The United Services Union is sure the ETU will, in good time, respond to Essential’s misleading “Facts”. In the meantime, where Essential Energy refers to your Union in their misleading “Facts” Sheet we want to make it very clear to our members that the Facts are as follows:
- SMH: Council amalgamations: government push for mergers suffers setback
- Combined Union Statement: MAKE SURE YOU VOTE & MAKE SURE YOU VOTE NO
- WEASEL WORDS
- ESSENTIAL MEMBERS: DON'T BE CONNED!
- Graeme Kelly talks to Essential Energy members about their EA Ballot
- Interview: 5 year job protection the key
- MASSIVE WIN FOR ESSENTIAL ENERGY EMPLOYEES
- Local Government Information Days
- Essential Energy: Vote NO to the Draft EBA
- ESSENTIAL MEMBERS: VOTE NO - DON’T LISTEN TO ESSENTIAL’S SCARE TACTICS!