The USU would like to highlight some inconsistencies as it seems Essential Energy may be confused in the current environment. In Essential Energy’s latest broadcast they make an assertion which is incorrect.
The United Services Union, along with the Industrial Staff Union and United Voice, have been attempting to negotiate an enterprise agreement (EBA) with the PSA for close to two years now.
- China Free Trade Agreement: No such thing as a free lunch
- AUSGRID Senior Contract Forum
- Essential Energy’s Aggression on Redundancies
- Ausgrid’s Aggression on Redundancies
- Endeavour Energy’s Aggression on Redundancies
- Essential Energy: Redeployees are Still Employees
- Qantas announces bonus payment - what does it mean?
- Slater & Gordon: Law Clerks to get back pay!
- AUSGRID: Contract vs EBA Report Card
- Endeavour Energy: Contract vs EBA Report Card - USU WINS your Entitlements Back